An innovative take on sunscreen that does so much more than guard your complexion against the harmful, aging effects of the sun (though it does that very well indeed) The Ordinary’s Mineral UV Filters SPF 15 with Antioxidants offers unrivaled protection.
An advanced antioxidant complex scavenges and neutralizes free radicals, minimizes the intensity of UV radiation penetrating the skin, while a bio-sugar complex provides both short and long-term hydration and also naturally increases the skin’s own capacity to hold water.
How to Use:
Apply on the face liberally and evenly 15 to 20 minutes before UV exposure. If continued UV exposure is expected, to maintain protection, reapply at least every 2 hours or after material water exposure, towel-drying, swimming, or extensive perspiration.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise, rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering, or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
100% Authentic - Secured Payment Gateway - Free Returns
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.