Perfect for brightening skin and minimizing the appearance of uneven skin tone, The Ordinary’s Ascorbic Acid 8% + Alpha Arbutin 2% is optimized for ideal stability.
- Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant that brightens the skin tone and reducing signs of aging.
- Alpha-arbutin is a highly purified biosynthetic active ingredient that reduces the look of dark spots and uneven skin tone.
- The Ordinary offers a host of vitamin C-based products to brighten skin – opt for this one if you’re looking for a ‘moderate’ option and a ‘light oil’ texture.
How To Use:
Apply a few drops to the face in the AM and PM as part of your skincare regimen. Use sun protection in the AM.
Note: Notoriously difficult to keep stable, vitamin C and alpha-arbutin do not perform at their best when combined with water – hence, this formula is completely water-free. It may feel slightly ‘oily’ for a few seconds after application, despite the fact that it is completely free from oil.
100% Authentic - Secured Payment Gateway - Free Returns
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.