Fight dandruff outbreaks with Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. This powerful dandruff relief shampoo controls flaking, scaling, and itching caused by dandruff. It combines the effectiveness of ketoconazole 1%, a proven dandruff-fighting ingredient, with salon-tested gentleness. Use it just twice a week in between your regular shampoos to control dandruff. This flaky scalp shampoo is gentle enough to use on color-treated, chemically processed, and gray hair, and has a thick, rich lather that rinses clean and leaves your hair smelling fresh.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Dandruff stays off your head & shoulders with this dandruff treatment shampoo that helps relieve itchy & flaky scalps. When using your regular shampoo and conditioner use twice a week between washes. Works on all hair types & gray hair.
- KETOCONAZOLE: This dandruff relief shampoo is made with ketoconazole 1%, an effective ingredient that binds to your hair's natural protein to kill dandruff. Your scalp remains flake-free with the shampoo's thick lather & leaves hair manageable & shiny.
- ITCHY SCALP: Dandruff is caused when scalp-cells regenerate at an accelerated rate faster than scalps can handle. With hormones, diet, stress & genes, dandruff can be fought with the clinically proven anti-dandruff shampoo Nizoral, with ketoconazole 1%.
- DANDRUFF TREATMENT: Clinically proven Nizoral helps maintain a healthy scalp with the anti-dandruff shampoo that kills dandruff & controls itchiness & flaking. A soft shampoo with ketoconazole, use it twice a week between shampoos for a flake-free scalp.
- ANTI DANDRUFF: Fight dandruff and flakiness with Nizoral A-D if you've tried products by Neutrogena, Neutrogena T/Gel, Head and Shoulders, Selsun Blue, Dove, John Masters Organics, WOW Skin Products, Denorex, and Biolage.
How To Use:
Use it just twice a week in between your regular shampoos. Adults and children 12 years and older Wet hair thoroughly Apply shampoo, generously lather, rinse thoroughly.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.