Offering anything but ordinary benefits, Living up to its name, this gentle – yet hardworking – toner features glycolic acid (an alpha hydroxy acid) to gently exfoliate the skin and improve its texture.
Don’t be perturbed by the irritation often associated with acid use – The Ordinary’s Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution also contains a Tasmanian pepper berry derivative to reduce inflammation, as well as ginseng root and aloe vera to enhance radiance and offer soothing benefits.
- Use ideally in the PM, no more frequently than once per day.
- After cleaning, saturate a cotton pad with the formula and sweep across the face and neck.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with the eyes.
- Do not rinse off.
Contraindications: This formula should not be used on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin. Please refer to additional sun protection note and other warnings in provided
100% Authentic - Secured Payment Gateway - Free Returns
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.