Description & Benefits:
- Clear and prevent acne with an Rx-strength retinoid.
- Fights the main causes of acne by regulating skin cell turnover & reducing .inflammation deep in the skin to clear and prevent pimples, blackheads and clogged pores.
- Differin Gel can reduce up to 87% of acne in just 12 weeks.
- Effectively treats acne to restore your skin’s natural tone & texture.
- The retinoid in Differin heals current acne and stops new acne from forming.
- FDA Approved
- Dermatologist Developed
- Once Daily Topical Retinoid*
- Oil Free
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Developed and Tested
- Nestle Skin Health
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Use once daily.
- Clean the skin gently and pat dry before applying the product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer. For example, if your acne is on the face, apply the product to the entire face.
- Do not use more than one time a day. Applying more than directed will not provide faster or better results, but may worsen skin irritation.
For external use only.
Do not use
- On damaged skin (cuts, abrasions, eczema, sunburn)
- If you are allergic to adapalene or any of the ingredients in this product.
When using this product:
- Limit sun exposure, including light from tanning beds, and use sunscreen when going outdoors.
- Do not wax to remove hair in areas where the product has been applied.
- During the early weeks of use, your acne may appear to worsen before it improves (this is normal); continue using as directed, unless you get irritation that becomes severe.
- Irritation (redness, itching, dryness, burning) is more likely to occur:
- In the first few weeks of use.
- If using more than one topical acne medication at a time.
- But irritation usually lessens with continued use of this product.
- It may take up to 3 months of once daily use to see results.
- Avoid product contact with eyes, lips, and mouth. If contact occurs, immediately flush the area with water.
- Wash hands after use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.