The Most Recommended Anti-Aging Regimen by U.S. Dermatologists: Apply Vitamin C in the morning and Retinol at night with daily sunscreen use. Based on a survey distributed to U.S. dermatologists who are readers of Practical Dermatology 2018.
Aging and exposure to sunlight or pollutants can cause stress and diminish the amount of Vitamin C in the skin. Because skin defenses can become overworked, this contributes to signs of skin aging such as dull and uneven skin tone, loss of firmness, dehydration, and fine lines.
- 15% Pure Vitamin C from pure ascorbic acid, the most bioavailable form of Vitamin C, is an antioxidant known to help brighten skin, help reduce the appearance of several signs of skin aging, and help protect against skin stress.
- Natural Origin Hyaluronic Acid, capable of holding over 1,000 times its weight in water to help hydrate and plump skin. Hyaluronic Acid helps improve penetration in the skin and helps your skin retain moisture.
- Pure Vitamin E from alpha-tocopherol, the most active form of Vitamin E, is an antioxidant.
- Vichy’s Mineralizing Thermal Water a miracle of nature from the preserved region of Auvergne, rich in 15 minerals, helps strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier function to help protect skin against daily aggressors.
Together the pure and potent formula works to brighten and firm the appearance of skin in just 10 days. This Vitamin C serum for the face is:
- Only 11 Ingredients
- Tested under dermatological control
Only 11 ingredients: Aqua / Water, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin C, Alcohol Denat., Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Pinus Pinaster Bark/Bud Extract.
Caution: Flammable until dry. Keep away from flames and heat. Expiration once opened: 1 month. Product packaging may vary.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.