The Ordinary Retinol 0.5% in Squalane is a water-free, oil-based serum that contains 0.5% pure retinol. Retinol is a form of vitamin A that has many benefits for the skin, including:
- Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Evening out skin tone
- Improving skin texture
- Brightening the complexion
- Reducing the appearance of dark spots
- Promoting collagen production
- Protecting the skin from free radical damage
- Helping to prevent acne
Retinol is a powerful ingredient, so it is important to start using it slowly, especially if you have sensitive skin. Apply it once or twice a week at first, and then gradually increase the frequency as your skin gets used to it. Be sure to wear sunscreen daily, even on cloudy days, after using this product.
The Ordinary Retinol 0.5% in Squalane is a great option for people with all skin types, but it is especially beneficial for people with aging or sun-damaged skin. It is a more gentle option than the 1% retinol, so it is a good choice for people who are new to retinol or who have sensitive skin.
Here are some tips for using The Ordinary Retinol 0.5% in Squalane:
- Start by using it once or twice a week at night.
- Apply it to clean, dry skin.
- Avoid using it around your eyes.
- Wear sunscreen daily, even on cloudy days.
- If you experience any irritation, discontinue use and consult with a dermatologist.
The Ordinary Retinol 0.5% in Squalane is a great option for people who are looking for a gentle, effective retinol that can help to improve the appearance of their skin.
How to use:
Apply a small amount to face in the PM as part of your skincare regimen, after water serums but before heavier treatments. Do not use with other retinoid treatments. Avoid unprotected solar exposure. Store in a cool, dry place.
- When pregnant or breastfeeding, it is recommended to avoid any skincare products containing retinoids such as formulations with Granactive Retinoid or Retinol.
- This product is not a treatment for acne.
Caution: Retinoids can make the skin more sensitive to UV radiation. Sun protection is particularly important when using retinoids. Acne-prone skin may experience a temporary increase in acne during the first few weeks of using any form of retinoid including those used in this formulation
100% Authentic - Secured Payment Gateway - Free Returns
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.