Water- and silicone-free, The Ordinary’s Retinol 0.2% in Squalane features highly stable retinol, an ingredient that can reduce the appearance of aging with impressive results.
A powerhouse form of vitamin A, retinol encourages cell turnover, revealing healthier, softer skin while also tackling blemishes, dark spots, and defying signs of aging – including softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and uneven tone.
The Ordinary recommends building your skin’s tolerance to retinol with lower concentrations such as this to minimize discomfort.
How to Use:
- Apply a small amount to face in the PM as part of your skincare regimen, after water serums but before heavier treatments.
- Do not use with other retinoid treatments.
- Avoid unprotected solar exposure. Store in a cool, dry place.
Note: When pregnant or breastfeeding, it is recommended to avoid any skincare products containing retinoids such as formulations with Granactive Retinoid or Retinol.
Caution: Retinoids can make the skin more sensitive to UV radiation. Sun protection is particularly important when using retinoids. Acne-prone skin may experience a temporary increase in acne during the first few weeks of using any form of retinoid including those used in this formulation.
100% Authentic - Secured Payment Gateway - Free Returns
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.