- Dermatologist Recommended.
- Daily Cleaning Wash.
- Face, Chest, Back.
- Clears Existing Acne Blemishes and Helps Prevent New Blemishes from Forming.
- Formulated to be Gentle on Skin.
- Contains Benzoyl Peroxide, an Antibacterial Ingredient.
- Patent Pending Acne Control Formula.
Use: For the treatment of acne
- Wet area to be cleansed.
- Apply acne wash and gently massage area for 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 to 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Do not use if you:
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product:
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using this product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.