The itch associated with dry skin, minor skin irritations, insect bites and sunburn can all benefit from a fast-acting, long-lasting anti-itch lotion. In addition, an itch relief lotion with ceramides that help restore the skin’s natural barrier and helps maintain moisture can improve your skin's overall comfort.
CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion is formulated with 1% pramoxine hydrochloride to provide fast-acting, long-lasting, temporary relief from itching associated with dry skin, insect bites, sunburn, and minor skin irritations.
- 1% pramoxine hydrochloride provides fast-acting, long-lasting, temporary itch relief.
- Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, dry skin, insect bites, and sunburn.
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- Fragrance-free and steroid-free.
- Developed with dermatologists.
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association.
How To Use:
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years old: Do not use, ask a doctor.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.